At the Law Offices of Myles S. Breiner, located in Honolulu, we have represented clients in multiple states, including Hawaii, California, Florida, Mississippi, the District of Columbia and Wyoming. We also provide court-martial defense and represent clients in military courts around the world, including those in Afghanistan, Botswana and South Africa.
Representation For A Wide Range Of Criminal Matters
Our office accepts cases of all types, including serious felonies, such as homicide, and less serious misdemeanors, such as minor drug-related offenses. We have significant experience in the following areas:
- Drug crimes — We handle drug crimes at both the state and federal level, including trafficking and possession.
- Money laundering and conspiracy — Crimes such as money laundering, tax evasion, and conspiracy often cross over into other nonviolent crimes and require comprehensive legal strength. We confidently guide you through this complex financial litigation process.
- Assault and battery — We take various types of assault and battery cases, ranging from juveniles fighting in the street to organized crime.
- Homicide — Despite Hawaii's low homicide rate, we have significant experience with all types of cases, from involuntary manslaughter to premeditated, first-degree murder.
- Sexual assault — We represent clients numerous sexual assault cases each year, involving prostitution offenses and human trafficking.
- Prison-related violence — We have notable success in protecting inmates involved in altercations or riots while incarcerated. Prison-related violence can also encompass personal injury and civil rights violations.
- Domestic violence — Our practice prides itself on being a compassionate advocate for victims of domestic violence, both male and female. Whether you are seeking a restraining order or defending against an unnecessary order, we provide strong negotiation and litigation support.
- DUI — In Hawaii, drunk driving offenses are sometimes referred to as OVUII (operating a vehicle under the influence of an intoxicant). We possess a vast knowledge of Hawaii law relating to DUI and negligent homicide cases.
- Parole violations — If you have been accused of a parole violation, we use innovative, effective defense strategies.
- Felonies — Felony charges are serious crimes that may result in lengthy prison sentences and high fines.
- Misdemeanors — Misdemeanor offenses are minor crimes involving minimal monetary restitution or less than one year in jail.
- White collar crimes — White collar crimes are typically committed by business professionals and can be prosecuted at the state or federal level.
If you are facing a criminal charge with potentially life-altering consequences, contact our office today. We have the skills and resources to guide you effectively through the legal process.
Have You Been Charged With A Crime? Contact Us
We represent clients facing criminal charges throughout Hawaii and the mainland. To discuss your case, contact the Law Offices of Myles S. Breiner at 808-526-3426 or online today. We are available 24 hours per day, seven days per week. We offer flexible office hours and payment schedules for your convenience.